In this episode, Brian and John list the multitude of tools and apps they’re currently using in their business. For some, finding the right tool to fit your needs may be through trial and error. Skip the hassle and listen as Brian and John share what tools they use, what they use it for, and their tips on using them.
Comment below and let us know what you think about today's episode and don't forget to rate us on iTunes!
This Episode is Sponsored by
Core Rentals offers full service, residential property management in Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas. They are equipped to handle single-family and multi-family homes. Visit CoreRentalsOhio.com today to have the day-to-day operations of your rental property handled by professionals.
- Tools and apps used in Real Estate
01:01 – John shares the latest happenings in their real estate work
02:39 – Today’s episode is about tools and apps that Brian and John use in their business
03:33 – The First System: Podio
- Lead management using Podio
- Status Report feature
- How they use Podio with rental leads
- Podio Extension: Globiflow
10:11 – Using Quickbooks for accounting
- Letting the CPA dictate how to use it
- Monthly reporting
- The downside of accounting apps
14:25 – Buildium for property management
- The convenience of using Buildium
- Built-in screening process
17:43 – Google Voice and local phones
18:50 – Dropbox
19:30 – Vumber for call forwarding services
20:38 – Wunderlist for communication between the team
21:12 – Scanner Pro to turn documents into PDF
- Learn to utilize tools available to you for leverage and convenience.