In this episode, Brian and John coach you through how to talk to sellers during the entire transaction process. They highlight key aspects on how and why it's important to be mindful of what the other party may be going through to get their home sold and get that huge weight off of their shoulders. They speak from past experiences on this topic of how to talk to sellers in a way that they'll work with you and get the deal closed. Listen now!
Comment below and let us know what you think about today's episode and don't forget to rate us on iTunes!
This Episode is Sponsored by
Core Rentals offers full service, residential property management in Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas. They are equipped to handle single-family and multi-family homes. Visit CoreRentalsOhio.com today to have the day-to-day operations of your rental property handled by professionals.
- A lot of emotion can go into selling a house
- Listen, listen, listen!
- Benefits we bring to the table when it comes to working with us
- Be kind and respectful during the walkthrough; never insult the house and it's condition, but point out issues to support your offer
- Give a range estimate before offering
- Think about how you can add value to their life; what's the best case scenario for everybody?
- Be mindful of another's situation.
- Listen to others.
- Be respectful when walking through a seller's house.