In today's episode, Brian and John are joined by Loan Officer and Real Estate Investor, Marc Kade! Marc has years of experience with both single- and multi-family rentals and he tells us just how important high quality tenants can be for your property. Listen now!
Comment below and let us know what you think about today's episode and don't forget to rate us on iTunes!
This Episode is Sponsored by
Core Rentals offers full service, residential property management in Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas. They are equipped to handle single-family and multi-family homes. Visit CoreRentalsOhio.com today to have the day-to-day operations of your rental property handled by professionals.
- How Marc found his career after planning on pursuing teaching
- The importance of high quality tenants
- Build a diverse portfolio - what it looks like during another recession is key
- How Marc's wife is a real estate agent and it serves as a huge advantage
- How we know each other
- Marc introduces himself and what he does
- Residential lending side
- Investing side
- How did he get into real estate
- What does he like about real estate
- How has his professional life helped his investing life
- Marc’s Investing strategy
- Whose money does he use
- How did he create this fund
- What kind of interest does he offer his investors
- How does he find his deals
- What are his criteria for finding “Deals”
- What is the exit strategy for this fund
- Marc’s flips
- Experience with flips, wholesales, wholetails
- With a full time day job, how much time does Marc spend on the investment side, finding deals, working with investors, etc
- Advice to passive investors on how to be successful
- What do you tell your kids about real estate investing
- Do they have any interest in it and if so, Have they started?
- Are your kids involved with your investing