Today, Brian and John talk about wholesaling. The guys do just a bit of wholesaling themselves, but they do a large amount of business through other wholesalers. Brian and John share that qualities that they look for when dealing with wholesalers. These traits let them know that a wholesaler knows what they’re doing and that there is potential for a long-term business relationship. We also hear several stories of the guys dealing with wholesalers over the years.
Comment below and let us know what you think about today's episode and don't forget to rate us on iTunes!
This Episode is Sponsored by
Core Rentals offers full service, residential property management in Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas. They are equipped to handle single-family and multi-family homes. Visit CoreRentalsOhio.com today to have the day-to-day operations of your rental property handled by professionals.
- Being upfront and honest.
- The intentions that a wholesaler should have.
- Greed hindering the abilities of some wholesalers.
- 00:59 - Recent goings on.
- New employees.
- Current flips.
- The market slowing down.
- The 24-unit apartment complex.
- Search engine optimization and using a website.
- 05:17 - How to be a good wholesaler and dealing with wholesalers.
- Brian getting his first deals through wholesalers.
- 07:42 - Be upfront and honest.
- Lies that Brian and John have experienced.
- Creating a business relationship.
- Losing validity.
- A seller breaking down because of a dishonest wholesaler.
- 13:32 - Have every intention to take a property to closing.
- Wholesalers buying overpriced properties.
- How the guys wholesale properties.
- A recent story about inflated prices.
- Coming up with an accurate rehab number.
- 20:39 - Disclose all the quirks of the house.
- Avoiding wasting people’s time.
- A wholesaler trying to make too much on a deal.
For more information, check out our website and reach out to us at TakeActionRealEstate.com or follow us on Facebook
- Be honest.
- Build your network over time.
- You’re not going to hit a home run every time.